2015 Interim Schedule
June 7-8 Agenda
September 13-14 Agenda
Please consider participating as an exhibitor at the next Fair Shake Network Disability Advocacy Day on Wednesday, February 10, 2016. Click Here for a vendor registration.
If you need additional information, please contact our office at 304-766-0061.
If you want to renew or become an organizational member of the Fair Shake Network, simply Click Here and complete the membership application.
The benefits of becoming a member include:
· Receiving Updates and alerts on state and national legislative actions and issues.
· Access to trainings and workshops sponsored by Fair Shake Network at a discounted rate.
· Discounted rate as an exhibitor at the Annual Disability Advocacy Day
· Being part of a larger voice of the disability community in West Virginia and the United States.
· Receiving recognition in the Fair Shake Network Newsletter and website.
The Fair Shake Network is funded in part by grants from the:
Website powered by Network Solutions®